Here’s a plant-based, refined sugar free, nut-free, dairy free and caffeinated cookie recipe from scratch! Best part? It only takes minutes to make.
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 4 dates
- 3 ounces sunflower seed butter
- 1 ounce chocolate sunflower seed butter
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- AWAKE Dark Chocolate
HOW TO DO IT:
- Mix the following ingredients in the food processor: oats, banana, dates, sunflower seed butter, chocolate sunflower seed butter, coconut oil.
- Throw a handful of dark chocolate chips in – mix!
- Scoop dough into balls and roll with hands.
- Flatten onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Stick a chunk of AWAKE dark chocolate into tops of cookies.
- Bake in an oven at 350F for 11-12 minutes.
- Take out. Let it cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Store in fridge or freezer.