Start your weekend with this quick, caffeinated oats recipe – perfect for matcha lovers out there.
- 3/4 cup oat flour or instant oats
- 1 scoop collagen powder⠀
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar (add more if you like it sweet)
- 1/2 banana
- 2/3 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 tsp Power Matcha
- AWAKE Chocolate Bites (cut into chucks)
HOW TO DO IT:
- Mix the following ingredients: oat flour/instant oats, collagen powder, baking powder, coconut sugar, banana, non-dairy milk, vanilla extract, matcha powder, cinnamon, AWAKE Chocolate chunks.
- Sprinkle some cookie crumble on top and more chocolate (optional).
- Bake at 350F for 20-25 minutes.