The perfect morning and afternoon snack made from scratch using Whole Food ingredients. This recipe vegan and free from refined sugar.
- 1 ripe banana
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1/2 of a small baked chilled Japanese white sweet potato
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 4 dates
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste
- Splash plant milk
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cacao alchemy adaptogen tonic
- 1/2 teaspoon cacao powder
- AWAKE Dark Chocolate Bites
HOW TO DO IT:
- In food processor combine: banana, cup oats, sweet potato, almond butter, dates , paste, plant milk, coconut oil, cacao alchemy adaptogen tonic, cacao powder.
- Cook mini pancakes on a skillet lined with coconut oil.
- Place on a plate and top with an AWAKE Dark Chocolate Bite for an extra caffeine kick.
- Sprinkle with cacao powder.