An easy baked oats recipe with the consistency of banana bread. And guess what? It basically uses the same ingredients as normal microwave oats!
- 1 cup oats
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1-2 tbs maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 splash of vanilla extract
- 1 egg (or flax egg)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Chocolate chips
- Blueberries, fruits, or nuts
- AWAKE Chocolate Bites
HOW TO DO IT:
- Blend these ingredients: oats, banana, maple syrup/honey, cinnamon, vanilla extract, egg.
- Mix in 1 tsp of baking soda, pinch of salt and chocolate chips.
- Add blueberries and other fruits and nuts.
- Bake at 350F for 30-35 minutes.
- Top with an AWAKE Chocolate Bite.