- 1 Pouch of AWAKE Caffeinated Peanut Bits (half pouch chopped, half whole)
- 2 Cups Brown Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Melted Butter
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 3 Cups Flour
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Powder
HOW TO DO IT:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat butter and brown sugar together in mixing bowl.
- Add vanilla and eggs and continue beating.
- Add baking powder and flour and mix until combined.
- Stir in half a pouch of chopped AWAKE Caffeinated Peanut Bits.
- On a floured surface, roll out the dough, take a heart-shaped cookie cutter to cut your cookies.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Use remaining AWAKE Caffeinated Peanut Bits and place 1 Bit on center of cookie.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool and enjoy!