Thick, soft, butter-free, caffeinated chocolate cookies. Perfect for that afternoon snack!
- 1 cup sifted whole wheat flour/li>
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/3 cup of date syrup
- 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1 egg
- AWAKE Chocolate
HOW TO DO IT:
- Combine dry ingredients: sifted whole wheat flour, baking powder, salt.
- Combine wet ingredients: egg, melted coconut oil, date syrup.
- Mix dry and wet ingredients until combined.
- Chop 2 pieces of AWAKE Chocolate into small chunks (about 1/4 cup of chocolate) and mix into the batter.
- Form 9-10 1-inch balls, slightly flatten and spread on a non-stick baking sheet, and bake at 350F s for 9-11 minutes.