Dessert bar deliciously infused with caffeine and pumpkin spice! Yum!
- 3 tbs canned pumpkin
- 1/2 baked chilled Japanese white sweet potato
- 1/8 cup raw cashews
- 1/8 cup cashew butter
- 1/8 cup maple granola butter
- 2 tbs coconut cream
- 2 tbs brownie batter
- 3-4 Almond Sea Salt AWAKE Chocolate Bites
HOW TO DO IT:
- In a blender, combine and blend pumpkin, sweet potato, cashew, cashew butter, maple granola butter and coconut butter.
- Pour batter into small rectangular container lined with parchment paper.
- Melt 3-4 AWAKE Bites with your brownie batter.
- Spread thin layer over pumpkin fudge batter.
- Freeze for 4+ hours.