A low calorie, no sugar added, naturally caffeinated midday pick-me-up or late night study snack!
- AWAKE Chocolate
- 1/2 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- (Optional) 2 tbsp Milk of choice
- (Optional) 1 tsp Maple Syrup
- (Optional) Cinnamon, to taste
HOW TO DO IT:
- Heat the chocolate in the microwave (or on stovetop over low heat) in 20 second increments, stirring in between until melted.
- If adding maple syrup, cinnamon, and milk, add now with the yogurt.
- Add the melted chocolate to the yogurt and immediately start mixing.
- Refrigerate at least 20 minutes before enjoying with whipped cream and fresh berries!