Yummy donuts with a delicious kick!
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 4 pitted dates
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 egg
- AWAKE Dark Chocolate
HOW TO DO IT:
- Mix the following ingredients in the food processor: oats, ripe banana, pitted dates, almond butter, coconut oil, egg.
- Line a donut pan with coconut oil. Spread batter into pan.
- Bake at 350F for 16-17 minutes. Stick a toothpick in to see if it’s done. Don’t over bake.
- Take out let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Take donuts out of the pan.
- Set on cooling rack and top with AWAKE Dark Chocolate.
- Drizzle with almond butter & cacao powder.
- Store in fridge.