Delectable and energizing mocha brownies recipe – enough for your family and friends!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tbsp ground coffee
- 1/4 cup brown sugar swerve
- 1/2 cup stevia
- 1/3 cup cashew milk of choice
- 2 tbsp vanilla flavored egg whites
- 1 cup 0% vanilla yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 AWAKE caffeine milk chocolate squares
HOW TO DO IT:
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spray an 8x8 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and ground coffee. In a separate bowl, mix the brown sugar swerve, stevia, milk, egg whites, yogurt and vanilla.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry. Mix to combine.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Chop AWAKE Chocolate and sprinkle over top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Allow too cool before slicing. Enjoy!