Here's a plant based, refined sugar free, nut-free, dairy free and caffeinated cookie recipe from scratch! Best part? It only takes minutes to make
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 4 dates
- 3 ounces
- 1 ounce chocolate sunflower seed butter
- 1 teaspoon
- AWAKE Dark Chocolate
HOW TO DO IT:
- Mix the following ingredients in the food processor: oats, banana, dates, sunflower seed, chocolate butter and coconut oil.
- Throw a handful of chocolate chips in - mix!
- Scoop dough into balls and roll with hands.
- Flatten onto baking sheet lined with paper.
- Stick a chuck of AWAKE chocolate onto tops of cookies.
- Bake in oven 350 degrees.
- Take out and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Store in fridge or freezer.